Almond Chicken and RiceFrom jencathen 6 years ago
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.) shopping list
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian dressing and marinade, divided shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 cup instant white rice, uncooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted, divided shopping list
How to make it
- COOK chicken in 2 Tbsp. dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 4 min. on each side or until evenly browned.
- STIR in broth, garlic powder and remaining dressing; bring to boil. Cover; simmer 5 min or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove chicken; cover to keep warm.
- ADD broccoli to skillet; cook, uncovered, 3 min. Stir in rice and 3 Tbsp. nuts. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 7 min. Serve chicken over rice; top with remaining nuts.