Red Pesto LinguineFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 ounces linguine shopping list
- 3 large garlic cloves shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups oil packed sundried tomatoes well drained shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile chop garlic in food processor until finely minced.
- Add tomatoes then process until finely chopped.
- While processor is running slowly add broth and blend until mixture is pureed.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Add tomato mixture and cook 4 minutes or until hot stirring frequently.
- Stir in parsley, salt and pepper then drain linguine and reserve 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Add reserved water to tomato mixture.
- In large bowl toss linguine with tomato mixture then place on serving platter.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
This sounds great!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Wow! Got to give this a try! Great post and a five for you!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Easy but lovely, what else can I say. Well done and Thank you..............unicorn4 in Melbourne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!