Grilled Red Snapper With Avocado-papaya Salsa - Diabetic FriendlyFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground coriander shopping list
- 1 tsp. paprika shopping list
- ¾ tsp. salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp. ground red pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 4 skinless red snapper or halibut fish fillets ( 5 to 7oz each ) shopping list
- ½ cup diced ripe avocado shopping list
- 2 Tbs. cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice shopping list
- 4 Lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Prepare grill for direct grilling. Combine coriander, paprika, salt and red pepper in a small bowl or cup; mix well.
- 2)Brush oil over fish. Sprinkle 2 ½ tsp. Spice mixture over fish fillets; set aside remaining spice mixture. Place fish skin side down on oiled grid over medium-hot heat. Grill 5 minutes per side or until fish is opaque.
- 3)Meanwhile, combine avocado, papaya, cilantro, lime juice and reserved spice mixture in a medium bowl; mix well. Serve fish with salsa and garnish with lime wedges. Makes 4 servings.
- Nutritional Values: Calories per serving: 221, Fat 9g, Carbohydrate 5g, Cholesterol 51mg, Sodium 559mg
- Note: This is a Diabetic Friendly recipe.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
excellent !! Forked and flagged !!hungerhealer in Athens loved it
Wonderful post Ed. Can't wait to try this as Red Snapper is a favorite of mine!
Thanks for the post and high 5!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
I will take this one to go. Love it Ed.victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!