Sugar Seared Salmon With Cream SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 skinless salmon fillets shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled clam juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- Chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar and next 3 ingredients in bowl.
- Brush salmon with water to moisten.
- Sprinkle salmon on both sides with sugar mixture.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add salmon and cook until crusty on outside and just opaque in center about 4 minutes per side. Transfer salmon to plates.
- Add clam juice and cream to skillet.
- Boil until sauce thickens enough to coat spoon scraping up browned bits about 4 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over salmon then sprinkle with green onions and serve.