Episode 6 - Spoilers inside!

• frankieanne 9 years ago
    This is a great recap about last night's show. I will comment later.
    http://www.vulture.com/2015/02/downton-abbey-recap-season-5-episode-6.html
    Flag
  • NPMarie 9 years ago said:
    I'm about halfway thru watching episode 6..I'll have to check back when I finish it..late this evening when everyone is sleeping and I can watch without any interruptions:)
    Flag
  • frankieanne 9 years ago said:
    I'm hoping someone else watched! Its Friday already! :)
    I think what struck me the most this week is it seems that Mary has reverted back to old pre-Matthew cold Mary. What she said about Edith's reaction to the finality of Greggson was way too much. I'm not the biggest Edith fan, but I would have left, too.
    Flag
  • NPMarie 9 years ago said:
    Oh my gosh..I watched this 3 days ago..now let's see if I can remember anything!
    I was pretty pissed at Mary! She sure wasn't a comfort to her sister..and Cora, she's starting to bug me as well. Do they ever think to talk to Edith about what she's going thru, losing the love of her life? They just seem so callous and cold. Something good JUST has to happen for Edith...
    Looks like the prince was smitten (or still is) with Violet:)
    Good news, the teacher is still away..thought for sure she'd be coming back to Tom:)
    Flag
  • chuckieb 9 years ago said:
    So much going on the last couple of weeks that I forgot to check in here! Was pleased that Thomas stopped all that nonsense with 'treatment'. SOOOOO excited that Mrs. Crawley appears to be going to say 'yes' to Lord Merton. And we finally get to know for sure that Bates didn't kill Mr. Green!
    Indeed Frankieanne I think poor Edith takes a lot of abuse I really do. I quite like her for the most part.
    Flag
    Not sure I found it believable that Edith managed to get Marigold to live in the big house. Seemed a little preposterous to me.
    Flag
    ???
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →