Discussion

• pleclare 13 years ago
    Onthe homepage there is a section that tells you how many discussions you have in your groups. When I click on that,I get some crazy error messages.
    Flag
  • kristopher 13 years ago said:
    What exactly do you see? After you click are you redirected to the groups section?
    Flag
  • mrtnzangel8 13 years ago said:
    Is there a Discussion tab on the home page? I only see one of the main Groups page. I am not having a problem with it. It brings up a list of discussions that have been posted.
    Flag
  • keni 13 years ago said:
    There is a smaller hyper link to something like 1 new discussion since your last log in or new or something like that, as well as how many recipes are new, posted by friends. It's under the "what's new" tab, which is under the large search bar on the front page.
    Flag
  • keni 13 years ago said:
    I'm sorry, "tab" indicates a clickable item, it's not a tab, rather a small "banner"...
    Flag
  • pleclare 13 years ago said:
    I see something that says error in SQL syntax.Check manual that corresponds to my sql
    Flag
    It then gives me select choices but nothing to click on. Sorry,not terribly computer literate.
    Flag
  • kristopher 13 years ago said:
    Can you visit this url: http://www.grouprecipes.com/groups/discussions/mygroups
    Flag
    Yes,I can visit that url!
    Flag
    Thanks Kristopher,it's working!
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →