Season 6 - Natalie Portman

• frankieanne 14 years ago
    I was surprised at who got sent home. Anyone else? Loved the challenge though.
    Flag
  • pleclare 14 years ago said:
    Will watch it tonight frankieanne and let you know tomorrow!
    Flag
  • hogwart 14 years ago said:
    I dont care for arrogance. Im glad he went. Now they need to drop the youngster that complained that Kevin should not have won and the he could have made that meal in his second year
    Flag
  • frankieanne 14 years ago said:
    Welcome to the group, hogwart. Yes, he definitely was arrogant! I wasn't sorry to see him go - just surprised. :)

I think Kevin is going to be a real contender. I'm thinking he will end up in the top three.
    Flag
  • wynnebaer 14 years ago said:
    I haven't watched yet but I guess I don't have in order to know who went home.....
    Flag
  • wynnebaer 14 years ago said:
    That was I don't have to in order to know who went home.....why isnt there an edit in groups?????
    Flag
  • notyourmomma 14 years ago said:
    His dish confused me and seemed very poorly executed.

I'll admit the winners dish was short on looks, but the judges apparently loved the flavor.

Whassup with Jenn's nerves? She seemed as cool as a cucumber in the beginning.

The challenge seemed warmed over to me. A repeat theme from a previous season? or am I just mixing up my reality shows...entirely possible.
    Flag
  • hogwart 14 years ago said:
    I felt bad for Jen. I havent watched many, so I dont have all the names down. I dont know how well the young blonde guy that dissed Kevin is doing, but for what he said and his attitude, I woule like to see him go next.
    Flag
    I was not surprised to see him go,think he should have before this. Jen is really annoying me . Michael is too cocky for his own good! Think I have the right brother!
    Flag
    Think that Jenn is falling apart!
    Flag
  • bobbyc0117 14 years ago said:
    Not Your Momma, You're right they did the same thing last season .
    Flag
  • bobbyc0117 14 years ago said:
    I think the final three will be The Voltaggio brothers and Kevin. In my humble oppinion Robin needs to go next.
    Flag
  • frankieanne 14 years ago said:
    I think Kevin definitely will be, or at least should be!, in the final three.
    Flag
    I think so too! And I think Robin needs to go!
    Flag
  • luisascatering 14 years ago said:
    I was hoping for the final 3 to be Jen, the older Voltaggio brother and Kevin. Oh well.

Kevin is going to win. I just know it :-)
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →