Eggs with Potatoes and ChorizoFrom mrsc543 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch dice.
- Remove chorizo from casing and place in a large skillet.
- Cook and mash chorizo until lightly browned and fat has melted.
- Add diced potatoes and onion.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- With the back of a large spoon, press 4 indentations in mixture.
- Break an egg into each indentation.
- Cover and cook until eggs are set, about 5 minutes.
- To serve, garnish with avocado slices and cilantro or parsley sprigs, if desired.