Wild WedgesFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 ( 8oz ) Fat-free flour tortillas shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray ( butter flavored ) shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 1 green onion, Thinly sliced ( about ¼ cup ) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. mild, thick and chunky salsa shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot
- 2)Spray one side of one flour tortilla with non-stick cooking spray; Place sprayed side down in skillet. Top with cheese, chicken, green onion and salsa. Place remaining tortilla over mixture; spray with cooking spray.
- Variation: For bean quesadillas, omit the chicken and spread 1/3 cup canned fat-free re-fried beans over one of the tortillas.
- Calories per serving: 76, Fat: 2g, Carbohydrate: 8g, odium: 282mg