Herbed Potato Chips - Diabetic FriendlyFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Non-stick olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- 2 medium potatoes ( about ½ pounds ), unpeeled shopping list
- 1Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh dill, thyme or rosemary or 2 tsp. dried dill weed, thyme or rosemary shopping list
- ¼ tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups light sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven to 450. Spray large baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2)Cut potatoes crosswise into very thin slices, about 1/16 -inch thick. Pat dry with paper towels. Arrange potato slices in single layer on prepared baking sheets; coat potatoes with cooking spray.
- 3)Bake 10 minutes; turn slices over. Brush with oil. Combine dill, garlic salt and pepper in small bowl; Sprinkle evenly onto potato slices. Continue baking 5 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. Cool on baking sheets. Makes 60 chips.
- 4)Serve with sour cream.
- Nutritional Values: Serving Size: 10 Chips with 3 Tbs. Sour Cream; Calories per serving: 76, Fat: 2g, Carbohydrate: 9g, Sodium: 113mg
- Note: This is a Diabetic Friendly recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
Yum! These look so tasty and easy to make! I have some sweet potatoes sitting at home waiting to be used, so think I'll give this recipe a try with those! Thanks for sharing :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
Love this idea! thank you for creating and posting. very nice!! 5555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
Thanks Edd. Tried this recipe and it turned out great! I used a potatoe peeler and sliced rather thinly and really couldn't arrange them in single row, but they turned out crunchy anyway.diannehocut in Little Rock loved it
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
Dippings With Chips16 members
Holy Hot Potatoes Batman60 members
Appetizers A Gogo44 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Brunch Bunch38 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members