Easy chicken stripsFrom momo_55grandma 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a shallow bowl combined flour and seasoned salt
- Place cornflakes and butter in seperate shallow bowls coat chicken with flour mixture then dip in butter and coat with cornflakes
- Transfer into a ungreased baking sheet
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or untill juices run clear.
- Yeild six servings
- Diabetic exchange- 1 serviing 281 calor ie s\12 grams of fat/87 mgs. colesterhol/430 mg sodium/ 18 grams Carbohydarate/trace fibe/25 grams protien
- Diabetic exchange 3 very lean meat 2 fat 1 starch
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating8 people
This looks very easy to make.Thank you for this wonderful post.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Lovely recipe, Momo, and high five to you! :+D
chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Simply perfect!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!