Zuquiche Crustless Zucchini QuicheFrom 3boysmama 6 years ago
- 2 cups shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 green onions, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- one egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 TBSP melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 8 X 8 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place shredded zucchini in a medium bowl and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes to allow the liquid to separate from the zucchini.
- Then strain/squeeze the zucchini dry. You want it as dry as possible.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, pepper, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, and butter.
- 8. Stir egg mixture into dry mixture just until blended.
- 9. Fold in veggies and cheese and mix just until incorporated.
- 10. Spread in greased baking dish and bake 30-40 minutes until top is lightly browned and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 11. Allow to cool about 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cook3boysmama New Castle, PA
The Rating4 people
Looks delicious,^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
"5"FORK!!!!! for a wonderful recipe~
I look forward to trying it for my
Photo~FLAGGED~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it