Homemade Raw Milk Vanilla Ice CreamFrom bodana63 5 years ago
How to make it
- Blend together in a bowl the eggs, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Next slowly add the cream and blend on a slow speed. Turn off the blender and use a spoon when it starts to splatter. Add all of the cream at this point.
- Now pour the mixture into the container of your ice cream maker and top off with some RAW Milk.
- When you get your container inside the bucket fill it about 1/3 of ice and add some rock salt. Alternate ice and rock salt until bucket it full. You may need to add more ice so be sure to keep an eye on the machine.
- Start the machine whether it be electric or handcrank. I have both and use both of them. They are equally good. Kids really enjoy cranking the bucket and appreciate the hard work. Truly a reward system.
- 45 minutes to an hour later you will have some of the most delicious wholesome ice cream. MMMmmm. Top of with strawberries, chocolate syrup or eat it plain like I do.