Cream Cheese Fruit DipFrom ami 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8 oz.) shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- Assorted fresh fruit - strawberries, apples, grapes, kiwi, etc. shopping list
- chopped pecans or walnuts sprinkled on top or mixed in (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Blend well until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
- I add chopped pecans just prior to serving.
- *Better when served chilled
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookami Noblesville, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!