CRANBERRY PUMPKIN BREADFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 Tbs. ground cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups Equal or sweetener shopping list
- 1 can ( 15-oz ) pumpkin pie filling shopping list
- ½ cup vegetable oil shopping list
- ½ cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Loaf pan 9 x 5 x 2-inch, Greased and floured.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine flour, spices, baking powder and salt in a bowl; stir to blend the dry ingredients well.
- Combine eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Add cranberries and walnuts, mix thoroughly.
- In the prepared loaf pan spoon in the mixture. Bake at 350 for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out on the wire rack for 10 minutes more. When cool serve.
- Optional sift powdered sugar over top before cutting.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
Great tasty recipe thanks bunches.Photo perfectmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds delish. The two, pumpkin and cranberry are great alone, and this sounds delightful!
Can anybody advise me on cooking with 2 cups "Equal" in a quickbread?
This is fab Ed! thanks lots!ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
Love it!!m2googee in Tomball loved it