Sweet And Sour RibsFrom zena824 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook ribs by placing them in large pot; cover them with water.
- Add alittle salt and black pepper; simmer for an hour or two (until meat is almost falling off the bone.)
- Prepare the sweet and sour sauce by combining the vinegar, sugar, water and cornstarch, stirring until smooth.
- Add the pineapple chunks, soy sauce and tomato ketchup; stiring thoroughly.
- Place the cooked ribs in a large pan and pour sauce over them.
- Bake in oven at 300 degrees for about an hour.
- Baste the ribs frequently.