Cheesy Baked CauliflowerFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Remove stem and green leaves from bottom of cauliflower head.
- Trim the base of the core so that the head will stand upright.
- Place whole head of cauliflower into a steamer basket.
- Place basket in a large pot and add 1" of water then cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 20 minutes or until tender when pierced.
- Preheat oven to 375 then place cauliflower into baking dish or pie plate.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise and mustard then spread mixture over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese then bake uncovered 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
You sure got lot of good recipes in those estate dealing, thank for postingcuzpat in Sikeston loved it
wow! luv cauliflower great post. high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!