Deviled CauliflowerFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 1 slice whole wheat bread shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon shopping list
- 2 pounds cauliflower cut into florets shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then coat square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crumble bread into a blender and pulse on and off until desired consistency.
- Combine bread crumbs, tarragon and olive oil then stir until bread crumbs are well coated.
- In a large pot fitted with a steamer basket bring 2" of water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower then reduce heat to medium and cover then steam 8 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from steamer and spread evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- Spoon mustard mixture over cauliflower and stir gently to coat.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over top then bake approximately 20 minutes and remove from oven.
- To serve divide among individual serving plates and serve while warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
More goodiescuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I know it's hard to give these flavor. willing to try.\0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
yummy thanks great post high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!