Grilled Rib Eye Steak with VegetablesFrom rottman 7 years ago
- Steak: shopping list
- 1 highly marbled Delmonico rib eye steak shopping list
- 1 Tbl margarine shopping list
- 2 Tbl worcestershire sauce shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- Vegetables: shopping list
- 1 ear sweet corn, cut into 4-5 pieces shopping list
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1 inch lengths shopping list
- 1 six-inch zucchini, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 Vidalia sweet onion, quartered shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- course ground black pepper shopping list
- thyme shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Fire up the charcoal grill.
- While the coals are whitening up, melt the margarine and Worcestershire sauce in the microwave. Sprinkle the rib eye on both sides with garlic salt. Brush with butter and worcestershire sauce mixture.
- Cut the vegetables and place in a deep mixing bowl. Sprinke with olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, and lightly with garlic salt. Mix, and set aside.
- To prevent the vegetables from falling through the grill, I use an aluminum mesh tray purchased in the Outdoor section at WalMart. they need full exposure to the charcoal to brown up properly.
- Place the steaks and the vegetables on the grill at the same time. Cover.
- When the steaks are done, the vegetables will be ready as well.
- Remove the veggies and the steaks from the grill and place on serving platter. Enjoy.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!