Butter Pecan Pumpkin PieFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 1- quart butter pecan ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1- pastry shell (9 inches), baked shopping list
- 1 -cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2- cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 -teaspoon each ground cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg shopping list
- 1- cup heavy whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 1/2- cup caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- 1/2 -cup chocolate ice cream topping, optional shopping list
- Additional whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Spread ice cream into the crust; freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over ice cream.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- May be frozen for up to 2 months......... great for holidays too.......
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing
- Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.....yummm extra lol.
- Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping if desired.another yumm
- Dollop with whipped cream. sprinkle with extra nutmeg
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating6 people
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Ohhhhhhhhhh this looks absolutely delicious. I'm going to give it a try and I know it will be a winner. HIGH 5!chacha in New York loved it
one long letter.....mMMMMMMMMMM!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!