Tangy Chevre PolentaFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups water shopping list
- 6 (dry pack) sun-dried tomato halves, diced small shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill corn grits (polenta) shopping list
- 2 oz semi-soft goat cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan (heavy bottomed is best!), combine water, tomatoes, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- In a steady stream, stirring constantly, add polenta and cook (still stirring) for 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the goat cheese until melted, serve immediately.
- *Note: if chilling to slice/roast, pour into a greased baking dish and allow to cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate overnight.