Bacon DressingFrom bondc 7 years ago
How to make it
- Fry the bacon, reserve the drippings (just not for this recipe), drain, and crumble. Don't wipe out the pan.
- Mix the sugar, salt, eggs, vinegar and 2 c. water. Heat the pan you cooked the bacon in and bring to a boil. Mix the flour and water together, then mix into the pan, and stir until the dressing thickens. Add the crumbled bacon. Serve over any salad, but excellent for cole slaw.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- yankeechick Nowhere, Us
- pointsevenout Athens, AL
- reneelcurrie Lockport, NY
- asmith Misery, MO
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- divaliscious Dutchess County, NY
- susan007 Alamogordo, NM
- mississippi_granny San Antonio, TX
- vickyhanwell BELLWOOD, PA
- henrie Savannah, GA
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookbondc State College, PA
The Rating1 people
WOW!!! We love bacon!!!!!! Does the flavor of the bacon come through? This sounds fantastic!!reneelcurrie in Lockport loved it