Hot Wings of IcarusFrom mrjwjohnson 7 years ago
- 10 oz can condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 6 oz tomato juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon habanero sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoon Green Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoon Cavenders Greek seasoning shopping list
- 2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- ½ cup Cheez Whiz shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- If necessary, cut whole wings into two pieces. In a bowl toss the wings with the oil, and salt. Place into a large plastic shopping bag, and add the flour. Shake to coat evenly. Remove wings from the bag, shaking off excess flour, and spread out evenly on oiled foil-lined baking pan(s). Do not crowd. Bake for about 20 minutes, turn the wings over, and cook another 20 minutes, or until the wings are cooked through and browned.
- While the wings are baking, heat tomato juice and tomato soup in a pan over low heat, stirring frequently mix in other ingredients except cheez whiz and bring to a simmer, mix in cheez whiz, stir occasionally, and then turn off.
- After the wings are cooked, transfer to a large mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the hot wings and toss with a spoon or spatula to completely coat
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmrjwjohnson Delmar, MD
The Rating11 people
Another nice Hot Wings.
You got my 5.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Look like a great burn the hair off your tongue chicken wings recipes, high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Icarus? My man, you have become positively intellectual....I am duly impressed....as I am by the recipe. Cheeze Whiz, Campbell's tomato soup and green tabasco...genius. Smooth, sweet, and fiery!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it