Elaines Minted Pork Back RibsFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
How to make it
- oil the grill with canola oil
- place the ribs presentation side UP with sprigs of Rosemary and mint on the bottom of the ribs
- salt & pepper to preference
- BBQ on medium heat, turning after 20 minutes to the presentation side down
- salt & pepper the other side
- After 20 minutes, give the ribs a one-quarter turn to achieve the grill marks in a diamond pattern
- When cooked, apply more Rosemary & mint sprigs to garnish.
- Served with yellow Zucchini squash & green beans, this makes a hearty meal!
- (NOTE: -- when I prepared this, I used the Butternut/Kale soup as the appetizer)
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating10 people
Sound so good!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Candy & I both remember how fantastic these were when you made them on our last camping trip.
Guess who our HEAD CHEF is going to be next year?
Pete :)dagnabbit in Barrie loved it
Sounds great Chef! Love my ribs.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!