Popeyes Copycat Red Beans and RiceFrom jay60411 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put all the ingredients in a pot on medium heat until it begins to boil.
- After about 8-10 minutes smash most of the beans with spoon as they soften to help thicken everything.
- Stir often or it will scorch.
- Let cook for another 20-30 minutes until they reach the right consistency, (a touch soupy but thick)
The Cookjay60411 Sauk Village, IL
The Rating6 people
wow, great post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Love red beans and rice, will have to try this one. Thanks and 5 forks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Sounds great, will be making these soon. So easy and yummie sounding. Love them. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!