Sugarless Apple pieFrom momo_55grandma 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- whisk together cornstarch cinnamon and 1/4 cup of apple juice
- In saucepan over medium heat simmer apples inremaining apple juice till tender
- Add cornstarch mixture stir till thickened
- Pour into bottom crust cover with top crust Bake 45 minutes
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating5 people
OK, that's what I making with some of the apples my sister sent me! I have a whole box so figure I will make apple butter, apple sauce and apple pies and turnovers!
Yums, I'm hungry thinking about them!
Have a great day!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This is great, NO SUGAR!!
I will be trying this one.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Momo sound like a winner, what apple do you like to use, also could you do this for a cobbler.
Thanks Lunchtimelunchtime in Mc Mechen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!