Green beans and tomatoesFrom sbhardin 4 years ago
How to make it
- Clean the green beans, remove ends. If they are longer than usual, cut in half.
- Heat a saute pan on medium, add olive oil then chopped garlic.
- Lightly brown garlic and add the green beans.
- Saute for 5 min, and add tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Saute for 5-7 min or until the tomatoes begin to burst open.
The Cooksbhardin Dallas, TX
The Rating4 people
I love this stuff! 5! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
Yum! Thanks for sharing 5 forks!twertsfirst in McDonough loved it
Great post and high 5!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!