Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Lime and CilantroFrom tuilelaith 5 years ago
How to make it
- Parcook the potatoes: Place in a pot of water and boil until fork-tender; let cool. Slice each potato lengthwise into eighths.
- Preheat a grill to medium or place a cast-iron grill pan over medium heat.
- Mix 1 tablespoon salt, the lime zest and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Brush the potato wedges with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until golden brown on all sides (including the skin) and just cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a platter; immediately season with the salt mixture and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Photograph by Steve Giralt