Maple N Smoky Chicken LegsFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
How to make it
- Place onions in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer over onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken, completely coating it.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 1 hour; or until juices run clear.
- Basting several times.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating3 people
Great chicken recipe! Thanks for sharing.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
This sounds really good. One question, do you actually marinate it for a time, or just go ahead and bake? Thanks for the recipe.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
I just wanted to let you know that I made this yesterday, and it is great! The only change I made was to use chicken tenders instead of legs. What a wonderful sauce.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!