Maple N Smoky Chicken LegsFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place onions in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer over onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken, completely coating it.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 1 hour; or until juices run clear.
- Basting several times.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating3 people
This sounds really good. One question, do you actually marinate it for a time, or just go ahead and bake? Thanks for the recipe.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Great chicken recipe! Thanks for sharing.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
I just wanted to let you know that I made this yesterday, and it is great! The only change I made was to use chicken tenders instead of legs. What a wonderful sauce.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!