Watermelon SodaFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine 4 cups watermelon with ½ cup water and 1/6 cup sugar and thoroughly blend.
- Strain mixture into a larger container and repeat the process with the remaining watermelon, water and sugar.
- Add lime juice and stir.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours, or until well chilled.
- When ready to serve, add in club soda and optionally garnish drinks with lime slices.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
This makes me want to go to Kroger for watermelon at 11;00 pm!luvabull in Pearl loved it
wow!!! this sounds really good and refreshingminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love watermelon..!!! this sounds good...fivepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!