Raisin Oatmeal Cookies Sugar FreeFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced calorie stick margarine shopping list
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed to measure shopping list
- 4 packets(or 1 1/4 teaspoons of Sweet"N Low Bulk ) shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the margarine, sugar, Sweet'N Low, egg whites and vanilla with an electric beater.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until well blended. Add the raisins. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spra
- Drop the dough by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Makes 3 dozen cookies or 18 servings.
- Nutrition per serving; 2 cookies:
- 95 calories, 2 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch/bread exchange, 1/2 fat exchange