Pork Chops With ApplesFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
- 4 small apples, washed shopping list
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick, trim visible fat shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- vegetable Spray shopping list
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ shopping list
- Cutting board shopping list
- Sharp knife shopping list
- Medium fry pan shopping list
- Measuring spoons shopping list
- Medium bowl shopping list
- Serving plate shopping list
How to make it
- Wash hands ans surfaces.
- Core apples and cut into quarters.
- Then cut each quarter into 3 to 4 slices.
- Spray skillet with vegetable spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place pork chops in skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Brown each side for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Use meat thermometer to make sure the pork chop reaches at least 160 degrees F.
- Push pork chops to the center of teh skillet and add apple slices around chops.
- Drizzle oil over the apples and cook for 5 minutes, turning apples to brown both sides.
- Put chops on a plate and top with cooked apples.
- Refrigerate leftovers right away.
- ~ ~
- Make into a meal: Serve with brown rice, a mixed green salad with lowfat dressing and a glass of low-fat milk.