CHICKEN GYROSFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
- 3 pieces of boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut into bitesize pieces) shopping list
- ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 5 pitas (6 inches), warmed shopping list
- TOPPINGS: lettuce, tomato, cucumber (peeled and sliced), and red onion (sliced);optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 6 ingredients; add chicken.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, sauté chicken for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Serve on pitas with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and onion; drizzle with ranch dressing.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating8 people
Great recipe!pleclare in Framingham loved it
luv this recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love the chicken gyro salad at Apollo, a small cafe locally. Your spices seem to be close to the flavors I love!! thank you very much!! 55555555555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!