Homemade Mango Chutney RecipeFrom rescue_ranger 7 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup distilled apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 6 cups mangoes (4 to 5), peeled and cut in 3/4-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, whole shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (hot) shopping list
- 2 med tart apples peeled and diced shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Combine sugar and vinegar in a 6 quart pot; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 2 Add remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, until syrupy and slightly thickened, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Stir occasionally during cooking.
- 3 Pour into clean, hot jars leaving 1/2-inch headspace; close jars. Process in a water bath 15 minutes.
- Makes 6 (1/2 pint) jars
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookrescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
The Rating6 people
Sound good! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
great combo. of all wonderful flavors thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Right up my alley!! thank you very very!!ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!