Ancho Glazed Salmon with sweet potato friesFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 2 medium sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground ancho chili pepper or chili powder shopping list
- olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- 4 5- to 6-oz. skinless salmon fillets shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat broiler. Scrub potatoes. Halve lengthwise; cut in 1.4-inch slices. Place on greased rack of unheated broiler pan. In bowl combine sugar, salt, cumin, and chili pepper. Coat potatoes with cooking spray; sprinkle both sides with half the spice mixture. Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes or until tender; turn once midway through cooking.
- 2. Meanwhile, rinse salmon; pat dry. Sprinkle with remaining spice. In skillet cook fish in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil over medium heat 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork; turn once midway through cooking. Add cilantro. Serves 4.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
I will have to try this. Salmon is my husband's favorite! Thanks for posting it. Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
You know I will give this a 5.
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Hey, Peetabear...yummy recipe! I have salmon in the freezer...don't be impressed, though, its from Costco, not from my fishin' line! Will be trying this one, for sure.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!