BlueBerry Sour Cherry Banana MuffinsFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sugar -- optional shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 bananas -- mashed shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 cup blueberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried sour cherries shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients (first 4)
- In a smaller bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients and fold in until just
- This is important.. do not stir, the batter should be lumpy !
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray, fill with batter to the top
- and bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I love the combination.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
wow midglet gotta save this one all the great cherries,blueberrys and banansa whata combo. thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Good!!!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
Very Berry Delicious45 members
Muffin Lovers22 members
I Love Bananas39 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members