Black Cherry Pork ChopsFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 2 tblsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 (8 oZ) bone-in pork chops shopping list
- seasoning - salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cp butter shopping list
- 3/4 cp sliced shallots shopping list
- 1 1/2 cps fresh black cherries, pitted and halved shopping list
- 2 tblsps red wine (table is fine) shopping list
- 1/4 cp beef stock shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper
- Brown pork chops in the hot oil (should be about 120 seconds each side)
- Place the pork chops on baking sheet.
- Bake until the pork chops are no longer pink in the center (about 20 minutes).
- While baking, melt butter in the same skillet over medium heat
- Stir in shallot & cherries
- Cook until the shallot has begun to soften, about 120 seconds
- Mix in the red wine and beef stock and simmer
- Season with rosemary, and simmer until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper before pouring over the pork chops to serve.