Crab And Avocado Fried Won-tonsFrom hot_it_up 6 years ago
- 16 ounces light cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into blending size chunks shopping list
- 1 15 ounce can crab meat, drained and crumbled shopping list
- 2 green onions, thinly chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 package won ton skins shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except won ton skins, mix until well blended. (To prevent won ton skins from drying out, prepare one or at a time.) Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each won ton skin.
- Moisten edges with egg; fold in half to form triangle, pressing edges to seal. Pull bottom corners down and overlap slightly; moisten one corner and press to seal. Deep-fry in hot (375 degrees F) oil two or three at a time until browned.
- Pina Colada Dipping Sauce:
- 4 ounces pina colada mix
- 3 ounces sour cream
- 3 ounces drained, crushed pineapple
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Mustard-Dill Sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Chinese style mustard
- 1/2 cup snipped parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill weed or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Both sauces need to be chilled
The Cookhot_it_up Columbiana, AL
The Rating5 people
Sounds delicious!:)fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
Oh my goodness. I live avocados-not a typo I love 'em but I live for them.
This is just great, saved, flagged and of course 5 forks.victoriaregina in USA loved it
Whoo-Hoo. Two of my favorites rolled into one. Sort of an avo-crab rangoon. Luv it!!!
Thanks Jeff :)californiacook in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!