Potato SaladFrom lotsarecipes 7 years ago
- 10 potatoes, peeled, cubed, boiled and cooled shopping list
- 4 eggs, chopped shopping list
- 5 tbsp. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- dash worchestershire sauce shopping list
- dash hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 chopped red pepper shopping list
- 4 celery stalks, chopped shopping list
- 4 cooked slices of bacon, diced and cooked shopping list
- cracked black pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 3 stalks fresh dill, chopped shopping list
- fresh herbs, (rosemary, thyme, oregano), chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cooled potatoes and mayonnaise together, add other ingredients and mix well. Top with egg, bacon and paprika. Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- This is a very versatile recipe. I don't always use all the ingredients and sometimes add different ones, depending on what I have on hand. The main ingredients that I use ALL the time are: potatoes, eggs, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, worchestershire sauce, salt and pepper, paprika and dill. They are what MAKES the recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooklotsarecipes Sault Ste. Marie, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!