Bacon Wrapped ScallopsFrom lotsarecipes 8 years ago
How to make it
- Marinate scallops for an hour. Wrap with 1/2 slice of bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Grill method:
- Place on preheated grill on high heat until bacon is cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Frying Pan:
- Put 1 tsp. vegetable oil to pan and heat. Place scallops in pan and cook for a couple minutes per side.
- Serve Immediately!
- These are delicious and excellent for entertaining. Best served as 4-6 per serving.
- We have had these for surf and turf meals with shrimp, steak and baked potatoes.