Greek Chicken and PastaFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 c uncooked penne pasta (6oz) shopping list
- 1/4 c butter shopping list
- 1 large onion,chopped (1 c) shopping list
- 1/4 c flour shopping list
- 1-3/4 c chicken broth shopping list
- 1 c crumbled feta or shredded Havati cheese (4oz) shopping list
- 3 c chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-2-1/2 lb. chicken) shopping list
- 1 jar (6oz) marinated artichoke hearts drained,chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c sun-dried tomatoes in oil,drained,chopped shopping list
- 1/3 c sliced kalamata olives shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 11x7" (2qt) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook and drain pasta as directed on pkg.
- Meanwhile in 3 qt. saucepan,melt butter over medium heat. Add onion;cook 3 mins,stirring occasionally. Stir in flour;cook and stir 30 seconds. Slowly stir in broth;heat to boiling. Cook 3 to 4 mins,stirring frequently,until thickened.
- Remove from heat;stir in cheese. Gently stir in cooked pasta,chicken,artichokes,tomartoes,olives,and parsley. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 mins. or till hot. Garnish with additional fresh parsley,if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Yum, I am such a huge fan of greek food, love the olives and feta, I'm with sparrow on this one, gotta love this one.......you have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
High 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it