Caramel Apple CakeFrom coachsmom 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 medium cooking apples, peeled and sliced (2 cups) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix Bisquick and granulated sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir in milk until blended.
- Pour into ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Top with apples; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
- Pour boiling water over apples.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
The Cookcoachsmom Darien, GA
The Rating10 people
luv this cake Yummy high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yum!!! I really wanted to see a picture ... sounds deliciousjett2whit in Union City loved it
YUM!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!