Bean Burritos with Rotel n CheeseFrom sweetwords 9 years ago
- 1 can rotel, or can of stewed tomatoes with green pepper and onion shopping list
- 1 lb. Velveeta shopping list
- 1 lb. ground chuck shopping list
- 2 cans refried beans shopping list
- 2 pkgs. taco mix shopping list
- 10 flour tortillas shopping list
- Optional toppings or fillings: shopping list
- chopped tomatoes shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- green onion shopping list
- crumbled bacon shopping list
- (they're better without lettuce, we thought) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up Velveeta into big glass bowl. Add Rotel.
- Microwave, stirring every 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, brown beef, adding taco mix.
- Warm beans, adding other pkg. taco mix (to taste).
- Combine beans and beef mixtures.
- Warm tortillas, if you want to.
- Spoon bean/beef mixture down center of each tortilla, adding any other fillings desired.
- Fold tortilla in thirds over filling.
- Pour Rotel over burritos, adding any other toppings desired.