Hearty Chicken Vegetable And Noodle SoupFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 3 Tbs unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots,peeled and slice in thin rounds shopping list
- 2 tsp minced, fresh thyme shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 8 c low-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 3 oz. egg noodles (about 2 c) shopping list
- 1 rotisserie chicken,skin discaeded,meet shredded into bite size pieces (about 3 c) shopping list
- 1 c frozen peas shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook onion,celery,carrots,thyme,and 1/2 tsp salt until lightly browned,about 5 mins. Stir in broth,and simmer,covered, until vegetables are softened,10 to 15 mins.
- Add noodles to the pot and simmer,uncovered,until tender,about 5 mins.
- Off heat,stir in chicken and peas until heated through,about 2 mins. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
- I use Swanson Organic broth and Light and Fluffy egg noodles for brands.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
bet rotessirie chicken is delicous in this gotta try it. YUMMY! thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Comfort food! I LOVE chicken noodle soup, especially home-made!
High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Great idea...using rotisserie chicken! Getting to be soup weather around here and this sounds good!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!