Double Layer Pecan Pumpkin PieFrom mrsc543 7 years ago
- 4 oz soften cream cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp half and half shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping shopping list
- 1 ready made graham cracker crust (6 oz) shopping list
- 1 cup cold half and half shopping list
- 16 oz can of pumpkin shopping list
- 2 pkg (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese, 1 Tbsp half and half, and sugar with a wire whisk until smooth. Mix in chopped pecans.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour 1 cup half and half into a bowl and add pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices. Beat with whisk until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for four hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and chopped pecans, if desired .
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating7 people
Sound very good! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
sounds like it will be good... saving it to try... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Double delicious!jett2whit in Union City loved it