Garlic BeefFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 teaspoons oil shopping list
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin cut into 1" strips shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic sliced shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet heat oil to medium high.
- Stir fry beef strips until well browned on both sides.
- Remove beef pieces and set aside then sauté garlic slices until soft and golden.
- Stir in broth, lemon juice and wine.
- When mixture is hot reduce heat to medium and return beef to skillet.
- Simmer a few minutes to heat through then serve over rice.