Monterrey Veggie MeltsFrom victoriaregina 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 4 slices Nature’s Own All Natural 12-Grain bread, toasted shopping list
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts shopping list
- 3 thin slices vidalia onion, separated into rings shopping list
- 1 avocado, sliced shopping list
- 8 tomato slices shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 (1-ounce) slices or 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise and sun-dried tomatoes in small bowl.
- Spread evenly over 1 side of each bread slice.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Top evenly with sprouts, onion, avocado and tomatoes; season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts and is lightly browned.
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating12 people
All the right stuff!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
whata melt sounds delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
What a great alternative for a sandwich! Sounds soooo good!juels in Clayton loved it