Tandoori Style SalmonFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Coat the salmon with the paste and spread evenly with yogurt.
- If you can't find tandoori paste, season fish with the garam masala and then spread with yogurt.
- Cover with sliced onions.
- Wrap in foil or cook in a clay pot.
- Bake 425F about 20 to 25 minutes or until fish is done and tender.
- Remove fish with slotted spoon to plate.
- Serve with saffron rice.
- Note: Tandori paste is a red seasoned paste most typically mixed with yogurt and usually used to coat chicken and imparts a deep red color to food.
- It is available at the gourmet section of most large supermarkets or gourmet grocers.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
awsome recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is great. I love Salmon
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Sounds superb, Midge! HIGH FIVE to you! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Fish And Seafood307 members
Low Carb110 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Indian Flavors And Recipes263 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members
Simple Indian Cuisine88 members