Flourless Double Chocolate Pecan CookiesFrom lanabade 7 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven 325 degrees
- in a large bowl,whisk together sugar,cocoa,and salt
- stir in chocolate and pecans
- drop by 1/4 cupfulls, 3 inches apart onto two parchment-lined rimmed baking sheets
- Bake until cookie cookie tops are dry and cackled,rotating shhets halfway through
- Transfer sheets to wire racks cool completely
- store in airtight containers up to 3 days.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating8 people
very nice recipe... thank you five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
These do sound very nice!! thanks for the great ideas!! 555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
Great post, thanks for sharing. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!