WienerschnitzelFrom smurfetta 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix egg, water, salt and pepper.
- Dust each cutlet lightly with flour. Then dredge first in egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs.
- Cover and set aside in refrigerator.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté cutlets, being careful not to overcook. And please. Do not poke around on these cutlets with a fork. It will only make the meat tough.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!